Boundary Training for Clergy
Use the code BOUNDARY to receive %50 off!
Learn from denominational experts and the team at CPR about the need for and management of excellent boundaries. Each unit will contain specific learning objectives, reflections based on theological foundations, case studies, best practices and video interactions.
- Boundaries in Pastoral Relationships with Adults
- Boundaries in Pastoral Relationships with Children & Youth
- Boundaries with Finances and Church Business
- Boundaries with Ministry Transition
- Boundaries with Social Media
- Boundaries for Self-Care
Participants will 250 word reflections after each unit and a 600-1000 word reflection at the conclusion of the course. Upon review by the CPR staff participants will receive a certificate in Boundary Training for Clergy as well as a packet containing their reflections that can be turned in to their conference or denominational offices to verify their completion of the course.